LETTING GO INTO FALL COOKING CLASS
Self Health Series III
Saturday October 2nd: 11-1pm
Live Online Cooking Class
(Recorded to view at your leisure if you can’t make live class)
$75 includes course materials and recipes
Kabocha Squash Pear Soup with Adaptogenic Dukkah Spice Blend
Fall Salad with Chicories, Pomegranate Seeds and Walnuts
In this cooking class you will also learn:
- All about the Fall season according to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- The Element of Metal and how to clear and nurture the Metal organs: Lung and Large Intestine
- How GRIEF relates to this season and the importance of letting go
- What foods and herbs to eat during the Fall to stay in sync with the season
- A breathing exercise to support the lungs and nervous system
- A short Qi Gong practice for the lungs
Course materials and recipes will be sent out 1 week before class via email.
The zoom meeting link will be sent out 24 hours before class.
The class will be recorded and sent out so you watch at your own pace if you can’t make the live class.
(Expires after 28 days)
All sales are final.
Please email [email protected] for more information.